Christiane Wuillamie is a successful entrepreneur and business executive who founded a pioneering IT services company and grew it 100% year on year into a multi-million pound enterprise.
Prior to the founding of her company, Christiane’s corporate positions included senior IT roles such as CIO at Savory Milln, orchestrated the merger of IT with Swiss Bank Corporation. Christiane was Head of Production at Credit Suisse Financial Products before founding her company, CWB Systems, Ltd.
Christiane started CWB Systems Ltd. in 1994 with the goal of rescuing troubled IT projects & organizations in the Financial Services sector with a pioneering Fixed Price model. Her unique ability to inspire trust and solve big problems landed assignments with all the major banks in the UK, US, Russia and Asia including contracts with 3i and other major institutions including Barings Brothers then ING, Ameritrade, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, JP Morgan, Dresdner Kleinwort Benson, ABN Amro, Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Nikko, Mitsubishi. She delivered global projects across Europe, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Moscow, Zurich and New York. CWB Systems experienced rapid growth of 100% year over year for 7 years. She received numerous accolades and awards personally and for her company that was totally self-funded.
The accelerated 100% year on year growth of CWB was achieved through Christiane’s strong belief in equality and diversity in the workplace, strong people processes and Corporate Culture. In 2001, Christiane sold CWB Systems to the French technology firm, Thales.
Her passion is blending technology, agile tools and cross-functional business process with culture change to drive business transformation projects that result in greater business agility, speed to market and significant competitive advantage.
Christiane’s work experiences and business achievements are substantial and varied including:
· Member on the Entrepreneur Forum at the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
· Advised the UK Secretary of State for Business on Employment Law, to support SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises).
· Advisory role to the UK Minister for Trade and Investment on UK International Trade in 2013.
· Briefed incoming Minister of Trade and Investment on current domestic and foreign business issues.
- Cyber Security Roadmap, transformation of IT Security, recruitment of CISO
- Transformation Roadmap for the BPO & Technology Group
- Digital Transformation and coaching Head of Strategic Development
· Advisor on business growth and strategy development for a £1.6B Market Cap UK-based listed plc Global Financial Software Company. Responsible for: reorganization of management structure, a complete reorganization of Sales including sales territories, creation of Sales Operations, Sales compensation plan, a complete reorganization of Services compensation and management processes and review of the EMEA business.
· Interim Chairman & CEO orchestrated a successful turnaround of a VC backed Company and position the business for sale.
· Retained by British Telecom senior management to assist with management and resourcing issues within the IT group. Devised and executed strategy to restructure 15,000 IT personnel and implemented resource management process discipline.
· Worked with global investment company 3i to rationalize its IT portfolio and bring an independent, external view.
Christiane has received numerous Professional Awards including:
· Finalist Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
· Finalist for the Veuve Clicquot Business Woman of the Year
· Selected in the Order of the British Empire for Services to Business
Christiane has been very active nationally and internationally leading and participating with significant organizations that address significant social and environmental issues sharing her ideas on leadership, management and technology as well as work with groups fostering dedicated young artists.